Healthy Living is the Only Way to Live

Welcome to Healthy Living. I hope to be an inspiration to others who are also on this journey of eating right, losing weight and exercising to better ourselves in mind and body. I believe the Lord is pleased with us when we take care of ourselves and our bodies. We are the temple of the Holy Ghost, and I believe Jesus is pleased when we not only take care of it with spiritual things, but also by living healthy.
The Bible aslo says in Proverbs 25:16 "Hast thou found honey? eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it."
Hmmm that's something to think about!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 4 of my road to recovery

Hey everyone its me again, As you already know I am on my second 90 day challenge, which is my last one for the year. I have had a rough start, due to me not being able to workout as much as I would like due to me having surgery a month and a half ago, but I have been doing as much as I can handle.

I rode the bike at the gym for 30 minutes and that about put me out for a couple of day, so lately I have been concentrating on drinking my Visalus shakes and eating as clean as I can.  There is an article I read that our diet should be 80 percent healthy eating and 20 percent exercise, so this is my goal this week.

To eat as clean as I can and detox me off of all the sugars and icecream I ate, when I wallowed in what I went through with my surgery. It didnt do me any good cuz I gain 15 lbs and now I am trying to lose the weight I just lost a few months ago.

This is how I dealt with my pain, and I no I need to work on myself.
Don't get discouraged if you fall and make a mistake on your diet and exercise take it one day at at time, and keep running the race to a better you. Because when you run the race to be healthier, your mind will be so much clearer to do what God wants us to do for his kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers