Healthy Living is the Only Way to Live

Welcome to Healthy Living. I hope to be an inspiration to others who are also on this journey of eating right, losing weight and exercising to better ourselves in mind and body. I believe the Lord is pleased with us when we take care of ourselves and our bodies. We are the temple of the Holy Ghost, and I believe Jesus is pleased when we not only take care of it with spiritual things, but also by living healthy.
The Bible aslo says in Proverbs 25:16 "Hast thou found honey? eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it."
Hmmm that's something to think about!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 5 completed of P90X

Hey everyone, 
Hope everyone is having an awesome day! I am because I can say that one more day and I have completed 1 week of p90x! And boy am I sore, but its a good thing, that means I am shedding that fat. Well let me tell you how I've been feeling this last month of eating healthy and working out. I am feeling so much more alive and clear headed these days. I have more energy to keep up with my kids and my everyday life. I have more energy to concentrate of what matters the most, and that is my walk with God. Here's a challenge. I challenge you to 90 days of eating heathy, and then tell me how you feel. I guarantee you will never go back to the junk! Who's with me just comment below!!!! If I can do it so can you! I have already lost 10 lbs and 4 inches in 1 month. I will be posting weekly pics so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers