Healthy Living is the Only Way to Live

Welcome to Healthy Living. I hope to be an inspiration to others who are also on this journey of eating right, losing weight and exercising to better ourselves in mind and body. I believe the Lord is pleased with us when we take care of ourselves and our bodies. We are the temple of the Holy Ghost, and I believe Jesus is pleased when we not only take care of it with spiritual things, but also by living healthy.
The Bible aslo says in Proverbs 25:16 "Hast thou found honey? eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it."
Hmmm that's something to think about!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Maricopa's Biggest Loser Day 1/p90x day2

What's up my follows? Feeling amazing today. I completed CardioX workout today on P90x. If you want to burn those calories this is a really good way to shed them. 45 minutes of intense cardio. I burned about 600 calories on this one. I was smart enough to have my visalus shake before I worked out, with added peanut butter and oatmeal in it, so I would have enough energy to complete it. Yesterday's workout I about crashed toward the end because I hadn't put anything in my belly.

TIP FOR THE DAY:  People make sure you are eating enough before you workout that way you have enough energy to be able to finish it!

Well another exciting thing that happened today is I joined my first Biggest Losers Competion! Ya I'm so excited because I've never done anything like this before. It's a 90 day challenge and I plan to win IN JESUS NAME LOL!  Well peeps if you have any questions feel free to leave comments, and check out HIDALGO'S HEALTHY HABITS 90 DAY CHALLENGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers